Motor Insurance / Commercial / Heavy Motor Insurance

What is it?

Policy provides coverage for physical loss, damage or theft to your vehicle. It can be extended to cover Loss Damage or injury to a third party.    

What does it cover? 

Motor Insurance comes in many forms. It can be provided for your own personal vehicle, or to cover company vehicles, vans, trucks and heavy goods vehicles. Whether you have one vehicle or many, your policy can be tailored to cover your entire fleet, with various levels of comprehensive and third party coverage able to be arranged. 

An Insurance Advisernet Authorised Representative can help you tailor the ideal level of motor/vehicle cover for your business.


I agree to the terms of the Privacy Statement

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

* Indicates mandatory field

Find your local Insurance Adviser

Talk to your local Adviser to get advice about your insurance needs and to get a quote