Plant & Equipment Insurance

What is it?

Plant & Equipment Insurance is important for a wide variety of businesses that rely on mobile plant and equipment to continue their business activities. It protects the equipment itself, but also the liabilities associated with its use, from portable tools and the smallest of earthmoving machines, to forklifts and the largest of cranes.

What does it cover? 

Policies typically cover for your plant and equipment against incidents such as damage, theft and breakdown. Some of the other key considerations include:

  • Hired in plant equipment
  • Material damage
  • Road Risk
  • Automatic cover for newly acquired equipment.

To ensure business Plant and Equipment is adequately covered, speak with an Insurance Advisernet Authorised Representative today. 


I agree to the terms of the Privacy Statement

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

* Indicates mandatory field

Find your local Insurance Adviser

Talk to your local Adviser to get advice about your insurance needs and to get a quote